Skoda and Audi will be discontinued after Volkswagen GolfMay 19, 2020
It became known that due to an error in the software of the Volkswagen Golf model, the supply of the platform Skoda Octavia and Audi A3 will be stopped.
Recently, information was published that a malfunction was found in the eighth generation auto software, which is responsible for emergency calls, by the masters. The company is going to make a decision to eliminate this problem by global recall of this model or by issuing an update.
The same situation was encountered at Skoda, which is assembling its Octavia model on the basis of the Golf platform. In addition, the next in line are the Audi A3 and Seat Leon models, which can be detected with the same malfunction. At the moment, the company decided to suspend the supply of new cars.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI