Six-wheeled Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG from Brabus put up for saleJune 22, 2020
The Hollman International car dealership is selling the six-wheeled Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG, which was finalized by specialists from the German Brabus studio.
Improvements to the German tuning company include a new exhaust system, custom-made running boards, bumpers, LED daytime running lights, a radiator grill, a carbon fiber hood and much more. Brabus experts, in particular, increased engine performance from 536 to 700 hp.
The tuners also finalized the interior of the six-wheeled Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG. For example, the headrests of the chairs and sun visors are finished with Alcantara, in turn, they used new high-quality leather to finish the dashboard, seats and the center console, and original floor mats and much more appeared here.
It should be noted that the total circulation of the six-wheeled G63 AMG was 100 copies, while it is not known how many cars were upgraded by the tuning company Brabus.
Hollman International for a six-wheel Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG from a German atelier with a mileage of 12,700 km asks for 951,881 euros (VAT included) in Europe, while in case of sending a car abroad the cost is 799,900 euros
In addition, a unique McLaren 600LT Spider Segestria Borealis appeared on sale earlier. The cost of the supercar will be disclosed only to potential buyers.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US