Sino-Italian SWM G01 F crossover ready to enter the marketApril 22, 2019
Place an order for the sports version of the SWM G01, residents of China will be able at the end of this month. In the meantime, local dealers receive the first copies of this SUV.
The Chinese automaker SWM Motors is ready to bring a modification of its G01 crossover to the domestic market. The model acquired the letter “F” in the title, as well as a modified exterior and updated interior. It differs from the standard G01 F crossover with new bumpers, overall grille, stylish aerodynamic body kit, massive rear spoiler, as well as exhaust manifolds spliced on both sides of the body.
Inside, new items now flaunt bright yellow décor and leather seats with pronounced lateral support.
But the engine remained the same – it’s a 1.5-liter, 156-horsepower turbo engine, working in a pair with either a six-speed “mechanics” or an automatic transmission with the same number of stages. The system of a full drive to such cross-country, as before, is not put. According to preliminary forecasts, the SWM G01 sports price tag will start at 159,900 yuan. For comparison, for the basic equipment of the standard cross in China they are asked for 80 thousand yuan less.
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 270,000 C-Class cars over potential fire
- Volvo will turn its hometown into a green polygon by 2030
- Hydrogen hypercar Hyperion XP-1 spotted on trials in Las Vegas
- Updated crossover Kia Sportage will be presented in 2021
- Coupe-cross Volkswagen Tiguan X is sold much worse than the standard version