Singer’s burnt-out Porsche 911 is sold in the USAOctober 21, 2020
American auction sells a completely burned-out classic Porsche 911.
A few days ago, the American Copart auction put up for sale a completely burned-out classic Porsche 911 in tuning from the Singer studio. The car produced in 1993 in 2015 was revised by the Singer craftsmen, during which the car received a 3.6-liter 390-horsepower engine.
It is not known what caused the fire, but the car burned to the ground was put up for sale for 628,000 dollars! The attached photographs show that only the wheels and a few metal body parts remained intact.
It is reported that the work of the specialists of the Singer studio on this Porsche 911 cost the owner $ 575,000, excluding the price of the car itself. Therefore, it is completely incomprehensible why exactly the cost of a sports car is so high – perhaps a mistake was made when writing the ad.
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser
- Testing spotted a prototype electric Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback
- Porsche began testing the “high” version of the 911 sports car
- New renders of KIA Sportage 2022 model year appeared on the web
- Work on Nikola Badger electric pickup is suspended