Singer 1991 Porsche 911 put up for saleMarch 9, 2020
Auction house RM Sotheby’s sells the magnificent Porsche 911 of the 1991 production year, which was finalized by Singer, for $ 875,000
Singer upgraded this model 911 in 2016 and nicknamed it “Malibu”. The mileage of this car is 1600 miles (2574 km), and it is painted in a stunning shade of Mintarrini. The car is equipped with classic wheels.
Many details about the car were not disclosed, while it is known that it is equipped with a 4.0-liter 6-cylinder engine. This power unit was developed by specialists of Ed Pink Racing Engines and develops 390 hp. The motor is paired with a 6-speed manual transmission and rear-wheel drive system.
Singer made its name not only due to the extraordinary air-cooled power units and magnificent bodies, but thanks to the improved interiors of the classic 911s. The interior of her project “Malibu” Singer trimmed with leather with stitching from alabaster. There is also a 3-spoke steering wheel, a black dashboard and a new audio system.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily