Singapore Grand Prix: Changes on the trackSeptember 18, 2019
On the eve of the Singapore Grand Prix, the FIA talked about the changes on the track that have occurred compared to last year, and confirmed the location of the three DRS zones.
Five domed curbs with a height of 50 millimeters were installed about one and a half meters from the track at the exit of the seventh turn.
Throughout the pit lane area, the ground was leveled and the asphalt pavement was shifted. In addition, asphalt was laid on many sections of the track.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI