Singapore Grand Prix: Changes on the trackSeptember 18, 2019
On the eve of the Singapore Grand Prix, the FIA talked about the changes on the track that have occurred compared to last year, and confirmed the location of the three DRS zones.
Five domed curbs with a height of 50 millimeters were installed about one and a half meters from the track at the exit of the seventh turn.
Throughout the pit lane area, the ground was leveled and the asphalt pavement was shifted. In addition, asphalt was laid on many sections of the track.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors