Singapore adds third DRS zoneSeptember 18, 2019
In an attempt to somehow improve the ability to overtake on the city highway in Singapore, the FIA decided to add a third DRS zone to the two existing ones.
The third DRS zone is located between 13 and 14 turns with a point measuring the interval between cars at 102 meters before the turn.
The DRS zones on Ruffles Avenue (turning 5 to 7) and on the straight line along the boxes remained the same.
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe