Shows the coolest and most unusual car keySeptember 2, 2020
Canadian designer Iskander Utebayev presented the concept of a car key, which claims to be the coolest and most unusual one. The key is based on a smartphone and it is designed for the 1700-horsepower Koenigsegg Gemera super hybrid – one of the most unusual cars of our time.
Keychain concept artist on his Instagram account
The gadget is a special dongle smartphone called Koenigsegg Phone Felix Ferro Edition. As you might guess, it was based on the premium phone Felix Ferro Edition.
Using such a key, you can control many functions of the car: turn the engine on and off, open the doors, hood, trunk, activate the interior and dashboard lights. At the request of the owner, the original key can be decorated with metals and precious stones (yes, as long as the device exists in the form of a computer model).
Finally, the Koenigsegg key also allows you to make calls, send messages, access the Internet – in short, it has all the functionality of a regular smartphone.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones