Shows the coolest and most unusual car keySeptember 2, 2020
Canadian designer Iskander Utebayev presented the concept of a car key, which claims to be the coolest and most unusual one. The key is based on a smartphone and it is designed for the 1700-horsepower Koenigsegg Gemera super hybrid – one of the most unusual cars of our time.
Keychain concept artist on his Instagram account
The gadget is a special dongle smartphone called Koenigsegg Phone Felix Ferro Edition. As you might guess, it was based on the premium phone Felix Ferro Edition.
Using such a key, you can control many functions of the car: turn the engine on and off, open the doors, hood, trunk, activate the interior and dashboard lights. At the request of the owner, the original key can be decorated with metals and precious stones (yes, as long as the device exists in the form of a computer model).
Finally, the Koenigsegg key also allows you to make calls, send messages, access the Internet – in short, it has all the functionality of a regular smartphone.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration