Shown hardcore SUV with a capacity of 800 horsesFebruary 24, 2019
Channel Donut Media posted on YouTube a video that shows a unique SUV with a 7.0 liter V8 LS7 engine with 800 hp. He participated this year in the famous extreme one-day race “King of Hammers”.
The King of Hammers race is held annually in Southern California. It usually involves more than 100 crews. Cars – modified SUVs. The track is very difficult – sand and stones. A lot of descents and ascents. The rules state that riders must have a survival kit with them (it is useful in the event of an accident).
This year, an SUV equipped with a 7.0 liter V8 LS7 engine should be distinguished among the participants of the King of Hammers race. There is nothing from the serial car. It is all individual. Personally, we immediately noticed the huge 40-inch rims. This is a real all-terrain vehicle.
Separately, a few words need to say about the motor. In the mid-1990s, engineers at General Motors developed a 7.0-liter V8 LS7 engine specifically for their high-performance models. He, for example, was equipped with a Chevrolet Corvette. But it turns out that such a motor can be successfully applied not only on muscle cars and sports cars, but also on off-road cars.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup