Showing the first images of the interior of a Tesla pickup truckSeptember 9, 2019
These first sketches of the interior of the upcoming Tesla pickup give us an idea of the interior of the American electric pickup.
We say “imaginary” because no one has seen the inside of this truck or the exterior, so this sketch is just an artist’s imagination, which combines elements of a Tesla Model 3 and a Ford F-150 pickup truck.
Although the F-150 is the best-selling pickup truck in the USA, the Ram 150 has perhaps the best interior in the world of cargo transportation, so Driveable Designs might have combined the interior with a Ram pickup truck. The exterior of the model was also previously presented.
“The Tesla Model 3 and the Ford F-150, the best-selling truck in America, were taken as the basis of this render. My visualization is more reminiscent of the Tesla Model 3 than the F-150, but I tried to add an interior design similar to the F-150 truck.” – says the description of the render.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype