Showing details of the appearance of the new Subaru OutbackApril 10, 2019
The wagon will move to a new platform and lose the engine 3.6
The company Subaru showed the first image of the next generation all-terrain wagon Outback next generation. The public debut of the model will take place on April 17 at the New York Auto Show.
Official information about the new Subaru Outback yet. Presumably, the model will move to the modular platform of the Subaru Global Platform (SGP), like the current Forester. This will reduce the vibration load, improve handling and comfort while driving. In this case, the design of the station wagon will change slightly – just as it happened with the fifth generation Forester.
The six-cylinder unit with a capacity of 3.6 liters will disappear from the Outback’s motor range, which will be replaced by a 2.4-liter turbo suppressor (264 power and 376 Nm) from Ascent. In addition, the lineup is expected to see a version with a hybrid powerplant e-Boxer, which includes a 2.0-liter “BOXER” with a capacity of 150 hp , a 16.7-hp electric motor and a variator. Such an installation is already being put on the XV e-Boxer. A plug-in hybrid with two electric motors is also sold in the USA.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system