Showed the updated Audi R8 in the racing variation LMS GT4November 7, 2019
This sports car can take part in 27 different world sports series.
The updated version of the Audi R8 LMS GT4 borrowed approximately 60% of its own components from the new road version of the sports car. Cars are produced at one enterprise in Neckarsulm, in Germany.
The Audi R8 LMS GT4 is powered by a 5.2-liter V10 engine with a performance of 495 horsepower. This power meets the requirements of various competitions. The motor functions in conjunction with a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission.
The updated racing modification R8 LMS GT4 can participate in 27 different sports series taking place in the USA, Europe, Asia, Australia and South Africa. In addition, he has the opportunity to take part in individual competitions, such as the grueling 24-hour races at the Nurburgring and in Dubai.
- French princess Ermine de Clermont-Tonner got into a terrible accident
- Nissan unveils e-4ORCE all-wheel drive on Leaf prototype
- Tesla changes plans to build a plant in Europe
- Elonn Mask forced to advertise Tesla cars
- Bolinger SUVs equipped with a unique cargo transportation system