Showed the image of a new generation Jaguar XJ with an electric motorSeptember 10, 2019
At a press conference, the British company showed an image of the future luxury car. It will be the first car released on the new platform. It will be presented in 2020.
Jaguar XJ retains a three-volume body, and the taillight extended over the entire width of the trunk. On it flaunts the emblem of the company, under which is the name of the brand – Jaguar.
Previously, information was known that the luxury car will be built on the MLA platform (ModularLongitudinalArchitecture). Note that other cars, such as RangeRoverSport, will also be built on its basis. All models will be equipped with a fully electric or hybrid power plant.
Fully electric cars are equipped with a 90.2 kWh battery, capable of providing a range of up to 470 kilometers without additional recharging.
The first car to use this platform will be the premium car of the British company Jaguar – XJ. It will happen next year. It is expected that he will be the main competitor of the German novelties Porsche Taycan and Mercedes-Benz EQS.
- Mercedes has published a teaser of the new all-electric EQS
- Ford Transit will use biodiesel
- Toyota stops production due to coronavirus in China
- Tesla Model 3 entered the top three best-selling models in Europe
- Mercedes has named prices for hybrid modifications of the GLE and GLC SUVs