Showed Bugatti Chiron by Noire Special EditionNovember 30, 2019
Chic Chiron has acquired an exclusive version of Noire Special Edition.
La Voiture Noire, introduced earlier this year, was very interesting for Bugatti fans. Therefore, the brand decided to start producing special variations of Chiron: “Noire Sportive” and “Chiron Noire Élégance”.
The elegant Chiron “Chiron Noire Élégance” received a carbon fiber trim and a silver Bugatti “Macaron” logo on the grille. The car also acquired black brake calipers hiding under the large Caractère wheels. In addition, we can emphasize the decorative components of polished aluminum, contrasting with the Chiron logo.
But the Bugatti “Chiron Noire Sportive” got a matte finish for certain external elements. This version is also equipped with black exhaust pipes, wheels, spoiler and grille.
Any variation of the model is equipped with an 8.0 liter turbo engine with a capacity of 1,500 hp. The French brand will release a special edition in a limited edition of 20 cars. Each instance of an exclusive sports car will cost $ 3,305,455, and deliveries will start in the second half of 2020.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network