Showed aggressive tuning for the new Toyota RAV4November 20, 2019
Climate is mainly engaged in the production of aggressive body kits for cars of brands such as Toyota and Lexus.
This company has repeatedly presented improvement kits for the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado in the 150th body, Toyota C-HR and Harrier crossovers, and also for the Lexus UX and NX. Now the studio decided to work on developing a rather brutal body kit for the new generation Toyota RAV4.
Judging by the widespread shots, RAV4 will offer 2 tuning packages: Custom – for real off-road and sporty city Sporty.
In the current period, only computer-based body kit designs are available. As noted, the body kit should begin by the end of this year, and their sales are scheduled for 2020. Cost is kept secret for now.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published