Showed aggressive tuning for the new Toyota RAV4November 20, 2019
Climate is mainly engaged in the production of aggressive body kits for cars of brands such as Toyota and Lexus.
This company has repeatedly presented improvement kits for the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado in the 150th body, Toyota C-HR and Harrier crossovers, and also for the Lexus UX and NX. Now the studio decided to work on developing a rather brutal body kit for the new generation Toyota RAV4.
Judging by the widespread shots, RAV4 will offer 2 tuning packages: Custom – for real off-road and sporty city Sporty.
In the current period, only computer-based body kit designs are available. As noted, the body kit should begin by the end of this year, and their sales are scheduled for 2020. Cost is kept secret for now.
- Skoda Octavia rewarded for outstanding design
- Belgian leads KIA’s interior design department
- The auto industry has asked the EU to soften environmental standards
- New Chevy Corvette gets a spectacular body color
- Charged pickup Toyota GR Hilux can get a new diesel V6