Shooting Brake Bentley Continental GT images appear on the webApril 5, 2020
The current Bentley Continental GT looks great and the new rendering shows that it could have looked even better if it sold under the guise of a Shooting Brake.
Bentley’s designers did an excellent job with the latest generation Continental GT, making it look much smoother and sportier than its predecessor. It is highly unlikely that the Shooting Brake variant will appear on the market – at least not like a regular production model, but the Grand Tourer form is perfect for this type of body.
In the new render, the Bentley roof line has changed, now it expands and connects to a small rear window. The designer also decided to abandon the taillights of the standard Continental GT and replace them with thin LED blocks, somewhat similar in shape to those of the Bentley Mulliner Bacalar limited edition.
Other changes to the car include the installation of five-spoke aftermarket wheels with red nuts. A small third LED brake light is integrated into the small roof spoiler.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published