Serial Renault Kiger will be presented in India on January 28January 7, 2021
The Indian car market will make its debut for the French SUV Renault Kiger. After him, he will go to other regions.
Indian motorists will be able to get acquainted with the new Renault Kiger crossover on January 28. The French are not going to stop at India alone: the novelty is expected in other regional markets, but later.
This neat SUV is small in size and is based on the CMFA + architecture. The novelty will make itself known in the segment of crossovers and SUVs up to four meters long. Among them are the five-door “subcompact” Hyundai Venue, the Korean compact-cross Kia Sonet and the stylish “state employee” Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. The opponents were strong.
The same “Sonnet” will receive a new liter turbo engine producing 99 horsepower. Together with him will work “mechanics” or automatic transmission.
Recall that the French worked on the appearance of the Kiger together with specialists from the Indian division of Renault.
The cross gets two-story head optics in the spirit of the restyled Renault Kwid hatchback, as well as an unpainted plastic body kit around the entire perimeter of the body. According to preliminary data, the new product will be sold with two motors to choose from.
Earlier, we said that Renault is going to reduce its lineup. There is talk of a 30 percent reduction at once. This is one of the points of the brand’s new strategy called “renaissance”.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km