Serial new generation Ford Bronco stepped onto the conveyorMarch 6, 2020
The new generation Ford Bronco SUV, which will debut this month, is on the assembly line in America. This is evidenced by a snapshot of the car, which was published by one of the users of the Bronco6G forum, who subsequently deleted it at the request of the car concern.
As emphasized by those who were able to see the same photo, the Bronco 5-door variant, which has a removable roof and a spare tire on the fifth door, went “in series”. The production of the three-door version is carried out on an adjacent line.
According to rumors, the T6 platform, as well as the main components and assemblies, will be shared with the Ranger pickup truck, from which it will almost certainly receive a 2.7-liter biturbo six-cylinder with a capacity of 329 hp. and 542 Nm of torque.
At the same time, how the appearance of the model will change is currently unknown.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors