Serial crossover Alfa Romeo Tonale was spotted on the roadJune 10, 2021
The camouflaged cross is currently being tested in Turin.
In 2019, it became known about the creation of the Alfa Romeo Tonale model. The car will receive original headlights and rear-view mirrors. In addition, the radiator grille will be large enough.
The power unit for this model was borrowed from the sister Jeep Renegade: a 1.3-liter turbocharged engine and several electric motors. At the same time, a car can travel up to 50 km on a single charge.
It is currently unknown on which platform Tonale is created. Before Alfa Romeo became part of Stellantis, the car was planned for the architecture of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles alliance. Possibly, with the transition to Stellantis, it was decided to use a different chassis.
Alfa Romeo currently produces 2 crossovers, the Giulia and the Stelvio. But it’s worth noting that these models do not live up to the automaker’s expectations. The company is now betting on Tonale, which will go to dealerships in June 2022.
- The head of Tesla advertises the electric motor of the new supercar Tesla Roadster
- General Motors will release a low-cost 9-seater car
- Subaru introduced in Japan the updated crossover Forester 2022
- Jeep officially opens new plant in Detroit
- Tesla may start accepting Bitcoin payments again