Sergio Perez punished start with pit laneNovember 2, 2019
In the second training session in Austin, Sergio Perez did not stop at the FIA weigh-in, ignoring the red traffic signal.
After that, the team was not in a hurry to roll Sergio onto the scales, but on the contrary, they removed the tires, continuing to work with the machine, thereby tightening possible sanctions.
If the car had not been touched and returned for weighing, Sergio would have escaped with a warning, but the team acted differently and the stewards punished the driver with a start from the pit lane.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant