Sergio Perez punished start with pit laneNovember 2, 2019
In the second training session in Austin, Sergio Perez did not stop at the FIA weigh-in, ignoring the red traffic signal.
After that, the team was not in a hurry to roll Sergio onto the scales, but on the contrary, they removed the tires, continuing to work with the machine, thereby tightening possible sanctions.
If the car had not been touched and returned for weighing, Sergio would have escaped with a warning, but the team acted differently and the stewards punished the driver with a start from the pit lane.
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future