Senner Tuning has upgraded the Mercedes-AMG GT SJune 13, 2020
The German tuning company Senner Tuning has shown the Stage 1 package for the Mercedes-AMG GT S, which increases the car’s power.
This kit, which includes the installation of a K&N sports air filter, exhaust flaps and software enhancements, increases the performance of the AMG GT S to 623 hp. and 750 Nm of torque.
At the same time, the usual model develops 515 hp. and 670 Nm of torque. Thanks to the modernization of German tuners, the car can accelerate to 100 km / h in less than 3.8 seconds, and its maximum speed exceeded the mark of 310 km / h.
Specialists also installed 10-spoke Pirelli P Zero wheels on the car: front – 20 inches, and rear – 21 inches.
Finally, the tuners equipped the AMG GT S with KW adjustable springs, which they adapted to work with the factory damping system. These springs allow to lower the front of the car by 25 mm, and the rear – by 10 – 30 mm.
In addition, earlier in Japan, they showed funny tuning for the Daihatsu Taft and Suzuki Hustler. The cost of tuning packages is not currently disclosed.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system