SEMA will show Toyota Supra in new body kitsSeptember 21, 2019
At the famous tuning exhibition, which opens November 5, will be presented a vision of Toyota Supra from Evasive Motorsports. The tuning company showed a wide-body kit, which gives the Japanese sports car more aggressiveness.
The company notes that the tuning kit will soon go on sale. It noticeably changes the appearance of the front part, and also includes wide wings and a rear wing of impressive size.
It should be noted that this year at the SEMA exhibition a large number of projects based on Toyota Supra are expected. The Evasive Motorsports version was just the first in a series of ambitious projects.
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe