Selling rare Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren from Michael Jordan’s garageJanuary 6, 2021
Texas dealer Crave Luxury Auto recently announced the sale of a 722 Edition Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren supercar.
According to the seller, this car was once the property of the famous basketball player Michael Jordan, and for this reason, the price was set for $ 695,000.
Recall that the Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren was developed by engineers of two companies, and its production was carried out from 2003 to 2010. In total, just over 2,000 cars were produced. The supercar was driven by a 625-horsepower (780 Nm) 5.5-liter V8 engine.
Some cars are produced in the 722 Edition, which became a kind of tribute to the famous racing driver Stirling Moss. Such supercars were distinguished by the presence of a more efficient unit (650 hp and 820 Nm), an upgraded suspension with reinforced brakes and modified aerodynamic parts. To the first “hundred” such a coupe accelerates in 3.6 seconds, gaining 200 km / h in 10.2 seconds at a maximum speed of 337 km / h (3 km / h more than a standard car).
According to the dealer, the instance with chassis number 001327 that appeared on sale also stands out for its original interior trim, which used carbon, black leather and Alcantara. Note that the mileage of this car in the 2007 production year is only 1670 km.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km