See what happens to the VW Golf GTI after an accident at a speed of 240 km / hOctober 3, 2020
It turns out it’s okay. Although the driver was just very lucky.
In fact, sections of unlimited speed on the legendary German autobahns are getting smaller. And, nevertheless, until this privilege of the German tracks went down in history, amateur racers and other bloggers often use the opportunity to properly immerse themselves on the camera.
So did the author of the Carpool of Eren video channel, but during the filming of the Volkswagen Golf GTI overclocking, everything did not go according to plan. At a speed of 240 km / h in front of the nose of the 245-horsepower hot hatch, the Skoda Rapid Spaceback suddenly began a leisurely rearrangement.
It is clear what happened next. An attempt to frighten off the “cutter” by blinking the main beam headlights, emergency braking, shifting towards the bump stop did not help. Hit!..
Surprisingly, both participants in the accident got off with a slight fright and not so terrible damage to the cars. Nevertheless, the video has already gained 2.5 million views, because not every day you see what carelessness leads to at high speeds.
Look in the mirrors and don’t go overboard!
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles