See what classic cars turn into in Lego ads!September 21, 2019
Lego never ignored the automotive world: kits for building blocks of copies of classic cars and modern hypercars are more interesting, perhaps, even for adults than children.
The new Lego commercial under the motto “Rebuild the World”, in addition to other transformations, also contains an epic chase along toy city streets, which would honor, perhaps, the most thoughtful episodes of world cinema.
Its main participants are Harley-Davidson Royal Glide and the classic Caterham Seven, but during the race you can see other iconic cars in city parking lots. For example, Land Rover Series II, VW Bulli and 1954 Chevy Bel Air Convertible, classic Mini and Beetle, several BMW Isetta and Peugeot 404 sedan, graceful Lambretta scooter and even modern Dodge Charger.
Interestingly, the video mostly involves cars that are already represented by the company in its line of prefabricated models. And yes, this also applies to a large fire truck.
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future