See what a Toyota Supra would look like if it became an SUVFebruary 10, 2019
The designer came up with an aggressive version of off-road sports car.
Designer Rhine Priscus presented his vision of how an SUV could look like, built on the basis of the new generation Supra Toyota. The car received huge toothy wheels and lifting suspension.
Judging by the image published by Priscom on his Facebook, the designer added extended wheel arches to the sports car, a step under the door, a snorkel, a winch, massive towing eyes and a roof rack.
Real “Supra” debuted at the January Detroit Auto Show. The car is built on the same platform with the BMW Z4 and is equipped with a six-cylinder turbo engine with a power of 340 horsepower, working in tandem with an eight-speed automatic transmission. The first hundred kilometers per hour rear-wheel coupe dials in 4.3 seconds.
In the Japanese market, the model will also have access with “fours” with a capacity of 197 and 258 horsepower. The first of them will be able to accelerate to the 100 km/h in 6.5 seconds, and the second – in 5.2 seconds.
- Volkswagen has announced the premiere of the new generation “charged” Golf R
- Panasonic is going to release new Tesla batteries
- Citroen has achieved a ban on the sale of Polestar 2 in France
- The rare Mauck MSV 1120s camper is on sale
- The 1975 Ford Bronco with a V8 engine went on sale