See what a lifted pickup looks like on tiny wheelsJanuary 23, 2019
Instead of 24-inch car installed 12-inch wheels
On the Bug Bmx YouTube channel, a video appeared about the installation of the smallest available wheels on a lifted ram pickup truck. To preserve the ability to move, the authors took the 12-inch wheels, although the car had previously installed 24-inch.
Since the discs could not accommodate brake calipers, they had to be installed through 76 mm spacers. The problem with the difference in the number of mounting holes decided using a plasma torch. Despite the considerable weight of the pickup, the authors even managed to make a burnout.
- Porsche tests the powerful Cayman GT4 RS coupe
- Bloodhound will not be able to set a new world speed record
- Details of the updated Toyota Prius have become known
- Drone photographed the mysterious Tesla at a factory in the United States
- Rent a 2021 Ford Bronco will be cheaper than the more affordable Bronco Sport