See what a lifted pickup looks like on tiny wheelsJanuary 23, 2019
Instead of 24-inch car installed 12-inch wheels
On the Bug Bmx YouTube channel, a video appeared about the installation of the smallest available wheels on a lifted ram pickup truck. To preserve the ability to move, the authors took the 12-inch wheels, although the car had previously installed 24-inch.
Since the discs could not accommodate brake calipers, they had to be installed through 76 mm spacers. The problem with the difference in the number of mounting holes decided using a plasma torch. Despite the considerable weight of the pickup, the authors even managed to make a burnout.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers