See what a lifted pickup looks like on tiny wheelsJanuary 23, 2019
Instead of 24-inch car installed 12-inch wheels
On the Bug Bmx YouTube channel, a video appeared about the installation of the smallest available wheels on a lifted ram pickup truck. To preserve the ability to move, the authors took the 12-inch wheels, although the car had previously installed 24-inch.
Since the discs could not accommodate brake calipers, they had to be installed through 76 mm spacers. The problem with the difference in the number of mounting holes decided using a plasma torch. Despite the considerable weight of the pickup, the authors even managed to make a burnout.
- Mercedes headquarters in the US will work from home all year
- Ford introduced a special version of the ST-Line for the Crossover Edge
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Mustang received a 900-horsepower engine
- Firefighters warned about the risk of a bottle exploding in a car
- New graphene carbon will be three times cheaper and it will change the auto industry