See what a Ford Mustang Mach-E might look like off-roadApril 6, 2020
The artist Mo Aoun (Mo Aoun) presented his vision of the electric model Ford Mustang Mach-E, if they wanted to make a real SUV, and not a regular city crossover.
The model has a massive off-road bumper and two round LED headlights on the grille. The image is complemented by significantly increased ground clearance and large wheels. At the same time, the designer did not add any details in the spirit of the LED “chandelier” or winch, wishing to maintain the realistic image of the SUV.
The real Ford Mustang Mach-E is equipped with a power plant with a capacity of 255 forces and can pass without recharging from 340 to 600 kilometers. The top version gives out 459 forces and accelerates to the first “hundred” in 3.5 seconds.
In early December, designer Nikita Aksenov presented his vision of an alternative to a crossover and turned Mach-E into a more traditional pickup truck for the United States. For the domestic market, this particular body is the most demanded – Ford itself sells more than a million F-150s per year, which ranks second in the ranking of the most popular US models.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air