See how to drift homemade buggy with a motor from Subaru WRX STIMarch 11, 2019
On YouTube-channel user creevagh1 published videos with homemade buggy, built using units Subaru WRX STI. The video shows how the machine at high speed drift across the field.
Detailed information about the power plant of which Subaru WRX STI is used on the buggy, yet. Judging by the comments on the commercials, the car uses not only the engine of the Japanese company, but also a modified version of all-wheel drive.
The car weighs about 840 kilograms, and the mass distribution along the axes is 63:37 in favor of the front axle. The frame is made by our own efforts creevagh1, which then itself assembled all the units together.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid