See how the new Porsche 911 reaches 200 km/h in just 10 secondsJanuary 22, 2019
The video showed how the sports car accelerates to almost 240 km / h
The German magazine Motorsport Magazine has published a video demonstrating the dynamics of the new generation Porsche 911 Carrera S. In the video, the car accelerates to 236 kilometers per hour.
Cheating the laws of physics and paying for perfection: the Porsche 911 Turbo S test
In order to accelerate from zero to 200 kilometers per hour, the sports car took just ten seconds, and to reach 236 kilometers per hour the coupe took another five seconds.
The new generation Porsche 911 coupe debuted last November. Sports car in the modification Carrera S is equipped with a 450-horsepower three-liter six-cylinder engine and an eight-speed robotized gearbox with two clutches.
According to official specifications, the first 100 km/h rear-wheel drive car dials in 3.5 seconds (with the Sport Chrono package), and its maximum speed reaches 308 kilometers per hour.
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options
- Hybrid Kia Sportage PHEV of the new generation undergoes tests at the Nurburgring
- The EU will be able to provide itself with batteries for electric cars by 2025
- In Europe, they took up arms against plug-in hybrids
- Tesla is set to launch an electric hatchback for Europe