See how the license plate is mounted on the CorvetteJanuary 12, 2020
Corvette received a built-in front number holder
The new generation Chevrolet Corvette is equipped with an integrated bracket for the license plate, which can be quickly closed with a neat trim.
After the delay in starting production due to a lengthy strike late last year, Chevrolet is finally ready to launch a new Corvette at its Bowling Green plant. The first supercars should go off the assembly line in February, but the eighth-generation Corvette’s pointed nose has already made many think about how and where to attach the front number plate to it.
Corvette Blogger found out that the acute-angled trim in the middle of the front bumper is latched and can be easily removed. There is a pair of holes for the number fixing screws under the cover – even in the USA its presence is still required in most states. True, the label for this will have to be slightly bent in the middle. It is not known just how the authorities will react to the fact that the screwed number is located at a negative angle and recessed into the bumper.
- Citroen has achieved a ban on the sale of Polestar 2 in France
- The rare Mauck MSV 1120s camper is on sale
- The 1975 Ford Bronco with a V8 engine went on sale
- Volkswagen ID.4 coupe-crossover prototype spotted at the Nurburgring
- The first crossover Ferrari Purosangue spotted on tests