See how the electric Chevrolet Camaro makes a “Willie”February 4, 2019
A video appeared on the Web in which you can see how an electric factory dragster Chevrolet eCOPO Camaro makes a “Willy” at the start – it gets on the rear wheels. The prototype coupe was built in collaboration with the pioneers of electric drag racing team Hancock and Lane Racing.
The Chevrolet eCOPO Camaro electric motor consists of two power units BorgWarner HVH 250-150 with a total capacity of 710 hp and 813 Nm of torque. They are coupled with a racing automatic transmission Turbo 400. Powered by the installation of a 800-volt battery pack that supports fast charging.
According to the manufacturer’s preliminary estimates, the electric Chevrolet eCOPO Camaro will take about nine seconds to complete a quarter mile (402 meters) distance. It is expected that in the future, electric motors will appear in the line-up of boxed Chevrolet engines.
- Unique 1971 Datsun 240Z will be sold at auction
- Mysterious crossover Renault photographed in Barcelona
- There is new information about the Volkswagen Golf GTI
- Nissan first introduced Leaf Nismo RC electric car in Europe
- First impressions of the electric concept Mercedes Vision EQS