See how Ken Block drift on a buggy in a Mexican cityFebruary 24, 2019
The racer released a video in the same location that was used for the Gymkhana ten.
Ken Block drifted on the buggy through the streets of the Mexican city of Guanajuato. In the same place where one of the episodes of the tenth Gymkhana ten was filmed, which was released in the middle of December last year.
For the race, the American racer used a Can-Am Maverick X3 XRS turbocharged buggy, equipped with a 218 horsepower engine. In the tenth part of the Gymkhana Ken Block drove through the same streets in a rally-cross hatchback Ford Focus RS RX.
In addition to Mexico, episodes for the Gymkhana TEN were filmed in Sweden, Detroit, Los Angeles and the Texas city of Shamrock. Together with the Focus, Ken Block drove the Hoonitruck 927 horsepower pickup, the all-wheel-drive Mustang, the Fiesta rally, and the Ford Escort RS racing.
Later, the directing versions of the three episodes of the tenth part of Gymkhana also came out. These videos can be viewed here.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery