See how a BMW compact van flies into a tunnel, making flipsDecember 24, 2018
The moment of the incident was filmed by a nearby video surveillance camera.
44-year-old resident of Slovak Bardejov lost control of the driveway at the entrance to the tunnel Borik, located near the town of Poprad. His BMW hit a concrete fence, flew into the air, hit the tunnel arch and fell onto the road. The moment of the incident was filmed by a nearby video surveillance camera.
According to Newsweek, the driver did not receive serious injuries, only a few scratches and abrasions. The cause of the accident was probably the microsoup, a representative of the local police department said.
The owner of BMW passed the test for alcohol intoxication, and he showed nothing. However, until now the police did not reveal the identity of the victim and the speed with which the car engine at the time of the collision.
A car was launched into the air off a concrete barrier on one side of a tunnel entrance, hitting the top of the tunnel before crashing down. Police said that the driver did not have serious injuries and passed a breathalyzer test. https://t.co/sP8pUmJKRR pic.twitter.com/rBMKymjc8c— ABC News (@ABC) December 21, 2018
In July of this year, it became known about the resident of Oregon, Angela Hernandez, who fell in her car from a 60-meter cliff and spent a week there. To survive, Hernandez used a radiator pipe to collect water from growing moss nearby.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web