Second generation Kia Niro will debut in 2021September 7, 2020
This was reported by the journalists of TheKoreanCarBlog portal.
The new second-generation Kia Niro has been re-captured in road tests in South Korea. The fact that this particular model is in front of us is evidenced by its similarity with the Kia Habaniro concept presented at the New York Auto Show in April 2019.
Between themselves, the prototype and the concept are similar with two-level front optics, like the prototype, the shape of the rear pillar, the line of windows, and the design of the rear lights. Judging by the fact that between the premiere of the concept and the launch of the first serial Kia Niro in 2016, it took about three years, then the release of the second generation of the crossover should be expected closer to the end of 2021.
Recall that the first generation of the model in 2019 sold 57,000 copies in Europe and about 24,500 cars in the United States.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021