Sébastien Ogier: Team tactics at Citroen already appliedSeptember 14, 2019
After the middle distance of the Rally Turkey, the duo of Citroen riders broke away from their rivals for a minute, and the main competitors of Sebastien Ogier in the championship faced problems and lost a lot of time.
The reigning world champion himself takes second place, giving ten seconds to his partner Esapekka Lappi. Will there be team tactics? According to Ogier, the leadership of Citroen has already given instructions to him and the Finn.
“If you manage to get to the finish line on Sunday without any problems, then we will significantly improve our position in the pursuit of the title,” said the French driver in an interview with RTBF. – At such a killer rally, as in Turkey, nothing is guaranteed. Therefore, it is important to minimize the risk. After the first Saturday special, Esapecca and I received instructions from the team not to take risks and slowed down. So team tactics have already been applied! ”
Before the start of the Rally, Turkey Ogier was third in the championship with seven points behind Thierry Neuville and 40 points from Ott Tyanak.
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil