Sébastien Ogier: I hope that the WRC will conduct at least five stagesApril 12, 2020
Six-time world rally champion Sebastien Ogier expects the WRC season to resume only in August.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the season was suspended after three stages. Not yet canceled The Kenya Rally in mid-July. But Ogier doubts that the exit stages will generally remain on the calendar.
“I think that the season will resume no earlier than August. This is in the most optimistic scenario, ”said Ogier to Reuters. – It seems to me that it will be difficult to conduct away stages in New Zealand, Japan. Teams will suffer huge financial losses.
I hope that we will carry out at least five stages. But so far nothing can be said for sure. ”
The plan for the 2020 season of the WRC should go through ten more stages.
- Porsche 911 GT3 will debut in January 2021
- Audi is preparing a hybrid version of the Audi R8
- Mulliner officially unveils three refined Bentley models
- First live images of Audi Q5 Sportback published
- Ferrari presented a unique sports car Omologata