Sébastien Ogier: I hope that the WRC will conduct at least five stagesApril 12, 2020
Six-time world rally champion Sebastien Ogier expects the WRC season to resume only in August.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the season was suspended after three stages. Not yet canceled The Kenya Rally in mid-July. But Ogier doubts that the exit stages will generally remain on the calendar.
“I think that the season will resume no earlier than August. This is in the most optimistic scenario, ”said Ogier to Reuters. – It seems to me that it will be difficult to conduct away stages in New Zealand, Japan. Teams will suffer huge financial losses.
I hope that we will carry out at least five stages. But so far nothing can be said for sure. ”
The plan for the 2020 season of the WRC should go through ten more stages.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI