Sebastien Loeb will take part in the Rally CataloniaSeptember 3, 2019
The Hyundai factory team confirmed the composition for the penultimate stage of the WRC in the 2019 season, which will be held in Catalonia from October 24 to 27.
This year, the team of the South Korean concern exposes two crews on a permanent schedule, which are Thierry Neuville and Andreas Mikkelsen. The third car is shared between Sebastien Loeb and Dani Sordo, and given that both are masters of asphalt rallies, the choice for the Catalan Rally was quite intriguing.
Now it’s confirmed that the nine-time world champion and the Spanish rider will take part in the 13th stage. One of them will replace Mikkelsen, who will thus miss the rally.
Hyundai also confirmed that a local racer Craig Bryn, who made his debut behind the wheel of an i20 WRC in Finland in August, will compete in the UK Rally with Neuville and Mikkelsen.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires