Sebastien Loeb will take part in the Rally CataloniaSeptember 3, 2019
The Hyundai factory team confirmed the composition for the penultimate stage of the WRC in the 2019 season, which will be held in Catalonia from October 24 to 27.
This year, the team of the South Korean concern exposes two crews on a permanent schedule, which are Thierry Neuville and Andreas Mikkelsen. The third car is shared between Sebastien Loeb and Dani Sordo, and given that both are masters of asphalt rallies, the choice for the Catalan Rally was quite intriguing.
Now it’s confirmed that the nine-time world champion and the Spanish rider will take part in the 13th stage. One of them will replace Mikkelsen, who will thus miss the rally.
Hyundai also confirmed that a local racer Craig Bryn, who made his debut behind the wheel of an i20 WRC in Finland in August, will compete in the UK Rally with Neuville and Mikkelsen.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars