Sebastien Loeb will hold six stages of the WRC in 2020September 13, 2019
Nine-time world rally champion Sebastien Loeb in 2020, it seems, will once again perform at individual stages of the WRC, as well as this year.
The possibility of the participation of the French racer in six rallies of the next season of the head of Hyundai Motorsport Andrea Adamo was asked by Becks Williams, a commentator on WRC broadcasts.
“Yes,” – Adamo answered in the affirmative, refusing to give details.
In the 2019 season, Loeb held stages in Monte Carlo, Sweden, France, Chile and Portugal. Another start is scheduled for the Rally Catalonia in late October.
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration
- New BMW X8 spotted on public roads
- Lucid will compete with Tesla for the title of the fastest electric car
- Nissan launches fourth generation Rogue
- Tesla became a mining company