Sebastien Loeb will hold six stages of the WRC in 2020September 13, 2019
Nine-time world rally champion Sebastien Loeb in 2020, it seems, will once again perform at individual stages of the WRC, as well as this year.
The possibility of the participation of the French racer in six rallies of the next season of the head of Hyundai Motorsport Andrea Adamo was asked by Becks Williams, a commentator on WRC broadcasts.
“Yes,” – Adamo answered in the affirmative, refusing to give details.
In the 2019 season, Loeb held stages in Monte Carlo, Sweden, France, Chile and Portugal. Another start is scheduled for the Rally Catalonia in late October.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos