Sebastien Loeb Racing introduced liveries for the new WTCR seasonMarch 28, 2019
The team of Sebastien Loeb showed how the liveries of all four Golf GTI TCR cars that will take part in the upcoming WTCR season will look like.
In connection with the amendments to the WTCR sports regulations, Sebastien Loeb Racing will be divided into two teams – veterans Med Bennani and Rob Huff in one, and recruits Johan Christoffersson and Benjamin Lyöchter in the other. The SLR has yet to announce the names for these teams, but, according to TouringCarTimes, they will be called SLR Volkswagen and SLR VW Motorsport.
The debut of the Golf GTI TCR cars in the new coloring will take place on March 28-29 at the Barcelona-Catalunya highway during the official WTCR pre-season tests.
- Ken Block’s drift Ford F-150 is up for sale
- Audi and Volvo suspend production in Belgium
- BMW M4 will officially take part in the drift series
- Bugatti’s unreleased hypercar is already being resold
- BMW talks about the new BMW Live Cockpit