Sebastien Loeb Racing introduced liveries for the new WTCR seasonMarch 28, 2019
The team of Sebastien Loeb showed how the liveries of all four Golf GTI TCR cars that will take part in the upcoming WTCR season will look like.
In connection with the amendments to the WTCR sports regulations, Sebastien Loeb Racing will be divided into two teams – veterans Med Bennani and Rob Huff in one, and recruits Johan Christoffersson and Benjamin Lyöchter in the other. The SLR has yet to announce the names for these teams, but, according to TouringCarTimes, they will be called SLR Volkswagen and SLR VW Motorsport.
The debut of the Golf GTI TCR cars in the new coloring will take place on March 28-29 at the Barcelona-Catalunya highway during the official WTCR pre-season tests.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York