Sebastien Loeb Racing introduced liveries for the new WTCR seasonMarch 28, 2019
The team of Sebastien Loeb showed how the liveries of all four Golf GTI TCR cars that will take part in the upcoming WTCR season will look like.
In connection with the amendments to the WTCR sports regulations, Sebastien Loeb Racing will be divided into two teams – veterans Med Bennani and Rob Huff in one, and recruits Johan Christoffersson and Benjamin Lyöchter in the other. The SLR has yet to announce the names for these teams, but, according to TouringCarTimes, they will be called SLR Volkswagen and SLR VW Motorsport.
The debut of the Golf GTI TCR cars in the new coloring will take place on March 28-29 at the Barcelona-Catalunya highway during the official WTCR pre-season tests.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid