Sebastian Vettel: The rules just need to burn!June 22, 2019
After reviewing the incident again, the stewards retained the Sebastian Vettel penalty he received in Canada. The German commented on the results of the meeting with the stewards …
Sebastian Vettel: “What can be done to change the situation with the rules? Get out of the sport! (laughs) At least then my problems will end. This is a joke. I understand that this phrase is pulled out of context, but I don’t care.
All are to blame for this situation. It all started a long time ago, when the sensors appeared, monitoring that we crossed the white line or drove onto the curb. Let us do what we want! If you don’t like the way we run, build other tracks! It’s simple! No need to build parking lots with white lines and curbs – like here.
In any case, everything is as it is. As I said, there are too many rules: what and how can I change. They just need to burn! ”
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars
- Rare 1937 Bugatti Type 57S up for auction
- Dutch car company Spyker goes bankrupt
- Launched production of the new crossover Tata Safari