Sebastian Vettel: The rules just need to burn!June 22, 2019
After reviewing the incident again, the stewards retained the Sebastian Vettel penalty he received in Canada. The German commented on the results of the meeting with the stewards …
Sebastian Vettel: “What can be done to change the situation with the rules? Get out of the sport! (laughs) At least then my problems will end. This is a joke. I understand that this phrase is pulled out of context, but I don’t care.
All are to blame for this situation. It all started a long time ago, when the sensors appeared, monitoring that we crossed the white line or drove onto the curb. Let us do what we want! If you don’t like the way we run, build other tracks! It’s simple! No need to build parking lots with white lines and curbs – like here.
In any case, everything is as it is. As I said, there are too many rules: what and how can I change. They just need to burn! ”
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version