Sebastian Vettel: I made a mistakeApril 1, 2019
At the start of the Grand Prix of Bahrain Sebastian Vettel took the lead, but could not keep him and finished only fifth.
Sebastian Vettel “I Think, today in the course of the race all had difficulties. In the first segment, it was especially difficult for me, with the transition to the Medium tires, the situation improved slightly, but in general, my pace was far from desired – I don’t know yet why. In addition, I made a mistake, sent the car in a turn – in general, not the best day.
Was a strong gust of wind caused the reversal? I do not know, in the place of the route the wind almost the entire race was fair. I was right behind Lewis and suddenly lost control of the car. The tires were damaged, the front fender broke down – no luck.
As for Charles, this was supposed to be his race, I am very annoyed for him and our entire team. The day was unsuccessful, we started from the first two positions, but we could not finish them. ”
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars