Sebastian Vettel: I am dissatisfied with his speechSeptember 8, 2019
The Monza race turned out to be a failure for Sebastian Vettel – the Ferrari racer lost control of the car in the Ascari chicane, and upon returning to the track crashed into Lance Stroll, for which he received a Stop & Go penalty. Sebastian finished 13th, and after the race he summed up.
Sebastian Vettel: “Of course, I am dissatisfied with what happened, dissatisfied with my speech today. I started well, but in the first corner I had nowhere to go, so I lost my position. I managed to get her back, after which I had to catch up with the leaders.
Then I lost control of the back of the car and couldn’t catch it. After that, the race for me actually ended.
Have I seen Stroll? No, I haven’t. I tried several times to return to the track, I could not move. I could not leave in the right direction, so I did not see him.
“I still like what I do, but when you don’t show results that you can show, the discontent is understandable.”
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily