Sebastian Vettel damaged the car on the testsFebruary 28, 2019
The sixth day of tests in Ferrari Barcelona fails – Sebastian Vettel damaged a car. The German drove in a straight line in the third turn, crossed the gravel trap and hit the nose fairing into a protective barrier. Later in the Ferrari confirmed that the cause of the departure were mechanical problems.
The driver is all right, he left the cockpit on his own, but went to the medical center for a mandatory examination, because at the moment of impact the overload sensor worked.
It is difficult to say how badly the car is damaged – this will become clear only after it is delivered by a tow truck to the team’s pits, but the damage to the front left wheel, suspension and nose fairing is noticeable. Most likely, before the break we will no longer see Ferrari on the track.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests