SEAT prepares two new electric cars by 2025March 24, 2021
It will be a comfortable city car and a serial version of the Cupra Tavascan show car. This coupe-like electrocross debuted in September 2019.
First, the Spanish automaker will offer customers the Tavascan battery-powered SUV under the brand name of its sports sub-brand Cupra. This will happen in 2024.
Electrocross will be the second Cupra electric car: the first-born in the “electric” model range of the brand will be the hatchback Cupra el-Born, whose debut is scheduled for the end of this year. As a reminder, the new zero-emission cross was named after a small but picturesque village located in the Pyrenees near the French border.
The concept car had a striking sporty appearance, had a pair of electric motors and boasted a range of 450 kilometers. The electrocross was based on the MEB platform.
In 2025, the Spaniards will launch the SEAT city city car with a price tag of 20,000 – 25,000 euros.
In a few months it will become known which plant will be chosen for the production of new items.
Earlier it became known that the Subaru Outback will receive an off-road version of the Wilderness. A station wagon in this performance was declassified on the official teaser.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV