SEAT hinted at its own selfdriving carFebruary 12, 2019
The concept car will debut at the end of this month as part of the most anticipated event in the mobile technology market – Mobile World Congress. There are no fundamental details about the future novelty, but there is a first image.
The Spanish automaker SEAT is going to show a conceptual version of its UAV. On the eve of the official debut, the brand decided to stir up the curiosity of the fans and unveiled an intriguing image of the future novelty. It is known that the announced concept car will be the embodiment of a modern mobile platform – the way the brand sees it.
It is reported that the Spanish drone will support 5G smart communications, through which the car can interact with other transport and road infrastructure.
The drone from SEAT will be presented on the last Monday of February, the 25th, at the annual Mobile World Congress exhibition, which will open its doors in sunny Barcelona.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors