Seat has released a “charged” version of IbizaAugust 31, 2020
The hatchback received a version with the already familiar 1.5-liter turbo engine that produces 150 hp. power and 250 Nm of torque.
The automaker was expected to release a modification of the Cupra Ibiza, which will receive a 2.0-liter TSI from the Volkswagen Polo GTI. This motor produces about 200 hp. power. But the automaker did not find any economic justification for the release of such a version of the hatchback, so it decided to limit itself to the 150-horsepower version.
Combined with a 7-speed dual-clutch DSG gearbox, the powerplant allows the Ibiza to accelerate from zero to 100 km / h in 8.2 seconds and reach a top speed of 219 km / h.
Like all other Ibiza variants, the top model with 150 hp. produced in Barcelona, at the brand’s factories in Martorell. SEAT has been assembling the latest generation of Ibiza there since 2017. With the new variant, SEAT hopes to further increase the number of hatchbacks sold. Since its launch in 1984, a total of 5.9 million units have been sold.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network