Seat has prepared a new version for the crossover TarracoDecember 17, 2019
Experts assigned this crossover the role of a flagship in the current Seat lineup. Now, Tarraco has become even more attractive due to the new version.
Reduced crossover Seat Tarraco has got a new version with automatic transmission and front-wheel drive. The Spanish automaker decided to diversify the lineup of its SUV to attract new customers to the model. Such reinforcement will not be superfluous, since the Seat Tarraco has to compete with the Nissan X-Trail and Hyundai Santa Fe. The new version of the crossover will cost from 29,900 pounds
Recall that earlier it was possible to purchase a Seat Tarraco with a 6MKPP as a transmission and a front-wheel drive system. Another version available for purchase is an all-wheel drive with a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission. In total, the manufacturer has prepared four crossover trim levels of SE, SE Tech, Xcellence and Xcellence Lux.
A year earlier, specialized media wrote that over time, the Seat Tarraco may receive a hybrid and electric version, as well as a “hot” modification under the Cupra logo.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions