Seat announced the first serial electric carFebruary 28, 2019
Seat has published a teaser for its first all-electric car, which will later be launched into the series. The public premiere of the novelty will take place at the Geneva Motor Show.
The electric hatchback will be built on the modular architecture of the MEB concern Volkswagen, which was specifically designed for future all-electric cars of the brands Audi, VW, Skoda and Seat. The Spanish electric car will have much in common with the hatchback – the first product representative of the Volkswagen Green Line – I.D.
Mass production of the car will begin in the autumn of 2019. The novelty will be equipped with a single 170-horsepower electric motor that will drive the rear axle. Depending on the capacity of the battery pack, the novelty can travel from 330 to 540 kilometers without recharging the batteries.
At the Geneva Motor Show will also be the premiere of the conceptual electric vehicle Seat Minimo. A small car, equipped with a fourth-level unmanned control system, is designed to give an idea of the car for the carsharing system of the future.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious