Sean Bratchez: Grand Prix is interested in MoroccoMay 17, 2019
The commercial director of Formula 1, Sean Bratschez, declared the interest of the Moroccan authorities in holding the race in Marrakesh.
Sean Bratchez: “We hold races on five continents, there are no races in the calendar only in Africa, but recently representatives of Morocco and Marrakesh turned to us – they are interested in holding a Grand Prix.
First Formula 1 raced in Africa, there is a historical track in Kyalami. I was told that the stage fell out of the calendar for political reasons, but we want to conduct a race in Africa. It is important for us. ”
Grand Prix was already held in Morocco – in 1958. A few years ago there were rumors about the possible return of Formula 1 to this country in North Africa, but then the conditions could not be agreed.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests